Pages

AIRTEL FREE GPRS on Pc Via VNAP.NETBUSTER PROXY PRO


Hello Friends,I hope you all are fine.Today I am introduce a airtel tricks on pc which gives you rocket speed of 3g (if you are in 3g area).as well as 2g speed.So here is the trick.This Trick is invented by my friend and all credit goes to him.

1)First of all Download VNAP.NetBuster Proxy Pro
2.Then download .net 4
3.open vnap proxy pro,
go to profile --> edit --> url handler,
now click on proxywrite 1234 in local service port option
4. click on enable back query, write

?0.facebook.com/

and save profile
5. now open any pc browser(u can use IDM,ORBIT also)
go to Menu -----> setting ---- > preference ---advance ----> network -----> proxy servers
6. click on http and https and write
proxy=127.0.0.1 and
port 1234 7.
enjoy Full free gprs on pc

Connect with airtel settings.Now You can enjoy airtel at free of cost.Comment here if u like the trick...


{ 8 comments... read them below or add one }

mujeeb said...

what version is this the downloadable is a different version dosent have front quarry n back quarry options in it.plz help me out.you must be a genious to make such trick. n if u can then please mail me download my email iz mirmujeeb7@gmail.com.

mujeeb said...

what version iz the downloadable dosent have a front quarry or back quarry option.itz something different.plz help me out.i respct for being that genious for making such trick. if you can then please mail me the software my email iz mirmujeeb7@gmail.com

Unknown said...

dear visitor thank you for your valuable comments.i will mail you soon

Maulik said...

I can connect with internet using this however the version of the software downloaded is different then mentioned here. But I can just connect to internet but when i goes to download or surf no data transferring from the internet so, i can't download or surf can u help me plz.

Maulik said...

I can connect to internet using this. But when i goes to download or surf no data is transferring from the internet so i can't access the internet. Although the software i downloaded is different from the mentioned here. Can u help me plz..

My E-mail id is - maulik153m@gmail.com

tarunkpurohit said...

hi
your trick is very nice we are enjoy very much but now it not working .
so plz tell us any new trick

tarunkpurohit said...

hi
your trick is very nice we are enjoy very much but now it not working .
so plz tell us any new trick

tarunkpurohit said...

hi
your trick is very nice we are enjoy very much but now it not working .
so plz tell us any new trick

Open Cbox