Pages

The easiest way to download Youtube videos




I just found the easiest way to download Youtube videos to your PC without installing any software.
[ad#inpost1]
Before, I used to go to Zamzar and have them convert the videos for me then send me a link where I could download the file. The problem with Zamzar is that it could take around 15 to 30 minutes for their e-mail to arrive.
Here’s a much easier way if you’re interested.
1. First, locate the the URL of your Youtube video. I’m going to try it on this video of Lady Gaga’s performance on Oprah.
2. Then on your browser, swap the “Y” of the Youtube address with a number “3” so that it becomes 3outube.
3. When you go to that address, you will be taken to a page where you can download an MP4 or an FLV version of your video. I chose MP4.
4. A download dialog box prompted me to save the file and that’s it.
[ad#inpost2]
What’s good about this one is that you can drag your MP4 to iTunes and immediately sync it to your iPod without doing any conversion. I tried it with my friend’s iPod Nano and it worked like a charm.
Go ahead and try it out!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Open Cbox