Pages

Blogspot.com changes to Blogspot.in ?



Hi friends,Really big surprise for me Today i have open my blogspot blog and my blog is redirect on blogspot.in.All Indian blogspot blog is now.in and i m Worry about my SEO . i have lots of traffic from other country then India . My page rank ,alexa rank and lots of thing is gone mplications on the SEO of a Blog as well as the traffic it may receive from other countries.
No any Offical  Information mail no post on official blogpot blog .changing your domain name will affect your search engines rankings, largely because each search engine responds differently to such changes, but you can substantially limit the damage done.


Heavy Competition Will be face .in domain like me think more Work . till Waiting for official Info From blogspot team. i have open in proxy blogspot blog open with .com extension
Google Done Him self so i have not Worry about my Traffic , your Comment Welcome please Discuss about this and share your feedback on this

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Open Cbox