Pages

Airtel 3G Free Internet Trick On Mobile and Pc-June 2012


Hi friends,I hope you all are fine and thank you all for sending me very good mail of my previous article Airtel Free 3G Gprs Hack 2012 .I got many mail from yesterday about that post and users like my this trick very much.Thank you all for liking my post.I promise to bring this type of tricks in future.Now lets forget about that and come to the point this trick is working in firefox.This trick can be used in PC too.You can also surf free internet on Airtel from your mobile phone.Please friends like us on Facebook and subscribe us 

Airtel default Browser Trick and Firefox(Pc)-2012

I have a good news for blocked sim card user.This trick is also working on Airtel blocked sim card users.So friends what are you waiting for.Grab the AIRTEL latest trick 

Create New Settings In Your Mobile Phone

Access Point--airtelgprs.com

Proxy/IP--67.208.113.125

Port   --   80

Homepage-203.115.112.5

Homepage for Blocked Sim Users----122.170.122.214 

Now just save the setting and restart your mobile phone and enjoy fast 3G free gprs data for airtel.I also want to mentioned the state in which th trick is working fine

Airtel free gprs internet trick is working fine in Uttar pradesh,Jammu & Kashmir,

Gujarat,and also in Tamil Nadu.If you like our work then comment here for our Appreciation


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Open Cbox