Pages

Airtel Free Internet Gprs Hacking Trick-May 2012




Hi friends,How are you all,I 'm back again with Airtel Working Proxy Trick May 2012.I post many article regarding Airtel.Some of the tricks working good all over Indian,But some only working in some states of India.I think this trick is working all over in India.So friends check this trick and also like us on facebook and subscribe us Feed burner



Airtel Working Internet Proxy Trick-May 2012


1.Make new setting in your mobile 


2.Proxy-216.155.153.105


3.Port--8080


4. Homepage-http://203.115.112.5/


(or use any free site which work in your area)


5.Set Apn--airtelgprs.com


Now restart your mobile phone and enjoy free hacking of airtel gprs trick may 2012.This Airtel hacking works well in all states of India.Try in your state and give us your valauable comments 








{ 3 comments... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

its not working for me please help me

NEEMISH(NEEMISHPS@GMAIL.COM) said...

its not working for me

NEEMISH(NEEMISHPS@GMAIL.COM) said...

please help me its not working

Open Cbox