Pages

Airtel Working Free Gprs Internet Hacking Trick On PC-May 2012


Hi friends,Some Airtel users send me mail about Airtel working internet hacking trick On Pc.They told me that they want to surf free gprs in pc.So i found this trick of Airtel,The big advantage of this trick is that if you are in Airtel 3G area that you can get speed upto 3.5mbps.This is the first high speed working trick since Airtel ban their all hacking tricks.This trick is working in Mozilla Firefox in Zero balance.Don't try this on high balance otherwise your balance will be deduct.Friends please also like us on Facebook and on Twitter


                   Review My Previous Article On Airtel Biggest Hacking Trick



Airtel Free Gprs Hacking Trick On PC-May 2012


1.First of all download Mozilla Firefox 


2.Create setting in Mozilla as mentioned below


3.Access Point ---airtelgprs.com


4.Proxy,IP : 67.208.113.125


5.Proxy Port--80


6.Homepage: 203.115.112.5

Now just restart firefox and enjoy airtel biggest hacking trick 2012 on pc.If u face any problem regarding connecting or browsing than connect me.I will sort out your problem soon as possible.Please like us on Facebook and subscribe on feedburner

{ 3 comments... read them below or add one }

ankiiunique said...

not working for me...its seems my sim has been blocked from all tricks ...wat to do..
from u.p(east)

ankiiunique said...

plz sot it out for me

Unknown said...

oh...feeling sad for you..Now only one way left.Buy new sim and then try this trick.I absolute sure that this will work for you

Open Cbox