Pages

Airtel Working Vpn Trick May 2012|Free Gprs trick May 2012



Hi friendsAfter Airtel block there almost all the tricks i came back with working trick of Airtel, which works with UDP vpn in which you can get high speed.This tricks is personally tested by me.So lets come to the point 

  • First of Recharge 3G plan with any low cost 3G pack like 9rs 10Mb or make your balance about 2rs



  •  Now Connect with airtelgprs.com access point and then open hotspot shield vpn conenct with any server 

  •  Now wait it to be get connected


  • After connect enjoy free unlimited 3G/2G of airtel 



Note:-
Please note one thing in mind that after 30 minute of connection,disconnect your connection otherwise your balance will be deduct.Reconnect again after disconnect



{ 5 comments... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

hii... this vpn is connected successfully... but the problem is data is deducted from 3g/2g data balance.. is there any procedure to avoid data deduction ..pls give some solution..

My World said...

It's not working. I've connected my iphone with apn airtelgprs.com & started hotspot shield.. My GPRS balance is 71 MB & it's deducting. Please give working trick.

My World said...

It's not working. I've connected my iphone with apn airtelgprs.com & started hotspot shield.. My GPRS balance is 71 MB & it's deducting. Please give working trick.

Vikas said...

Hi frnd this vpn is connected successfully but balance is deduct and now days any vpn not working plz give some working trick for airtel my id vikasgupta4190@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My world-Dear friend first of all close your activated pack and then try this tricks,I hope this will work

Open Cbox